- 4 cups butternut squash, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 apples, chopped (don’t need to peel)
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ cup chicken bone broth
- ½ of a 13.5 mL can coconut milk
- Toss the butternut squash, onion, and apple with oil, and lightly with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400º F for 30 minutes, toss after 15 minutes.
- Once done roasting, add to the blender with all other ingredients. Blend until desired thickness.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 3 g
Fat: 8 g
Carbs: 31 g