2 egg whites
1, 14 oz bag frozen stir fry veggies
2 garlic cloves, minced
1, 10 oz bag frozen cauliflower rice
4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 lb baked or grilled chicken
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for about 5-10 minutes periodically stirring or until no longer frozen and beginning to warm. Once almost fully cooked, add frozen cauliflower rice and garlic and cook for about 5-10 minutes periodically stirring until fully heated.
- With a spatula, form an empty area in the middle. Crack one egg and two egg whites in the middle of the pan and scramble until fully cooked.
- Add in soy sauce.
- Once eggs are cooked, stir in with the rest of the vegetables and rice.
- Add chicken to the rice and veggies to heat it up.
- Serve immediately and top with additional soy sauce!
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 34 g
Fat: 7 g
Carbs: 13 g