- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 ribs celery thinly sliced
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 zucchini quartered and sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets from about 1/2 of a cauliflower
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 packed cups chopped fresh spinach or one package frozen
In a large pot, sauté the celery, carrots, and bell pepper in avocado oil ) over medium-high heat until tender and starting to brown.
Add the minced garlic and sauté.
Add chicken broth zucchini, cauliflower, and diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
Add the two chicken breasts, season the soup with salt and pepper, cover, and simmer on low for 25 minutes.
Remove the chicken breasts, shred and put back in pot. Add the spinach and enjoy!
Nutritional Information Per Serving (makes 12):
Per one serving: Calories: 293 Fat: 11g Carbs: 7g Protein: 42g