1 lb chicken breast
¾ cup almond flour
3 Tbs Bob’s Red Mill Tapioca flour
2 Tbs fresh basil, chopped
1 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
¼ tsp onion powder
½ tsp freshly group pepper
Pinch sea salt
2 tbs avocado oil
2 cups Prego Light Smart traditional sauce
½ cup cashews
1 tsp lemon juice
1 Tbs water
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbs nutritional yeast
1 tbs avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and slice in half if too thick.
- In a shallow bowl, add egg and whisk. In another shallow bowl, add remaining
ingredients to coat the chicken in. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture then in
the season mixture. Repeat until all the chicken has been coated.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes on
each side until fully cooked through.
- Remove chicken from heat. Add some marinara sauce to a large casserole dish and place
chicken on top of sauce.
- To make the cheese, add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top each piece of chicken with remaining marinara sauce and cheese sauce.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Finally remove from oven and serve.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 25 g
Fat: 22 g
Carbs: 25 g