- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1.5 cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 cup raw shelled walnuts
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp yeast
For the pesto:
Add all of the pesto ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
For the spaghetti squash:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut the squash in half and remove seeds. Place cut-down side down onto a foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Allow the squash to cool, then use a fork to shred the squash into a bowl.
Add 1 cup pesto and cooked chicken to the spaghetti squash and combine. Serves 6.
Calories: 358 Protein: 27g Carbs: 18g Fat: 20g