- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken (1.5 cups chopped chicken)
- 32 oz low sodium bone broth
- 14 oz tomato puree
- 3 T lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp red pepper
- 2 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 1 15 oz black beans – rinsed
- 2 T salsa
- 1 lime, juiced
- Heat oven to 350º. Bake chicken for 20-30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a soup pot while chicken is baking. Heat.
- Once chicken is baked, chop it, add to soup. Bring soup to a boil. Turn heat down to simmer for 5 minutes, and serve!
Nutritional info per serving (8):
Calories 189; Protein: 24 g; Carbs: 18 g; Fat: 3 g