½ onion, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 head cauliflower, chopped
1 container cremini mushrooms, chopped
2 tbsp avocado oil
½ tsp fresh garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp salt and pepper
1 ripe avocado
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp garlic salt
¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Thinly slice the onion and bell peppers. Chop the cauliflower and mushrooms into bite size pieces. Add the veggies to a large bowl, toss with oil and spices.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Add the veggies in a single layer, roast for 15 minutes, rotate and roast for another 10 minutes until tender.
- While roasting, pit the avocados, scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork. Add all other ingredients to the bowl.
- Add chicken, fish or flank steak for additional protein. Serve with tortillas or over a bed of lettuce.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 7 g
Fat: 13 g
Carbs: 22 g