1 lb large scallops
2 tbsp avocado oil
3 cloves garlic minced
1 lemon juiced
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Sea salt and pepper
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
1 lb broccolini
2 tsp avocado oil
Himalayan salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place broccolini on a large baking sheet and drizzle
with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast broccolini until fork tender and ends are slightly charred, about 30 minutes.
- Make sure to pat dry the scallops on paper towels very well before cooking.
- Heat up a large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- In a medium bowl toss the scallops with just enough oil to lightly coat all over. Sprinkle
with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Add a little oil to the hot skillet and add the scallops making sure not to crowd the pan,
and sear for 2 minutes on each side until nicely golden. Flip over halfway through.
- Add the garlic to the pan then remove from heat. Spread the garlic around to infuse the
sauce for about 30 seconds.
- Squeeze half of the lemon all over the scallops and combine. Sprinkle with parsley and
serve the scallops with roasted broccolini.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 3
Protein: 30 g
Fat: 14 g
Carbs: 14 g