- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup whole pecans
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ cup low-sodium bone broth
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Toss pecans until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Turn heat on skillet to medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add chicken to skillet one at a time. Cook for 5-6 minutes until deeply golden. Transfer to a clean plate.
- In the same skillet over medium-high heat, add brussels sprouts and onions. Cook until vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth to skillet and place the chicken thighs in the skillet. Bring to a boil, then transfer to the oven. Bake for about 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle pecans on top. Once served, squeeze a lemon on top.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 5
Protein: 22.1 g
Fat: 8.4 g
Carbs: 7.2 g