5 cups cauliflower rice
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp avocado oil
2 large eggs, lightly whisked
1/8 cup chopped green onions
1 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup diced carrots
1 chopped yellow bell pepper
1 cup fresh or frozen peas
1/8 cup honey
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to the heated oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook shrimp for 2-3 minutes until no longer transparent. Remove shrimp from pan and
- Place the pan back over heat and pour eggs, scramble and set aside.
- Place empty pan on medium high heat and add remaining 1 tbsp oil.
- Add green onions, garlic, carrots, and peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the peas and cauliflower rice and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 4 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cooked eggs, shrimp, and soy sauce.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and enjoy!
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 38 g
Fat: 15 g
Carbs: 31 g