Freshly squeezed lemon juice from 2 lemons
2 tbsp avocado oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
6, halibut steaks
1 cup Quinoa
2 cups low-sodium chicken bone broth
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tbsp Avocado oil
1 lb broccoli
1 tbsp avocado oil
Salt and pepper
1. Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic in a bowl and stir in basil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high. Season halibut with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp of oil mixture to fish, divide equally. Grill halibut for about 4 minutes on each side until just cooked through. Pour remaining oil mixture over fish.
1. Place quinoa in a large bowl, fill with cold water. Drain into strainer and repeat 4 more times.
2. Over medium high heat, heat oil in a saucepan. Add quinoa and cook, stirring, until quinoa makes popping noises (3-5 minutes)
3. Stir in bone broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in lemon juice and simmer for 5 more minutes.
5. Fluff with a fork.
1. Preheat grill to medium heat. Trim off long broccoli stem and quarter broccoli into smaller pieces.
2. On a plate on baking sheet, drizzle oil, salt, and pepper on broccoli.
3. Grill broccoli for about 8-10 minutes until knife tender and slightly charred. Flip every few minutes.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 6
Protein: 34 g
Fat: 13 g
Carbs: 27 g