- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 lemons
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper or red pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter and olive oil. Cut 1 lemon into thin slices. Add shrimp, lemon slices, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet.
- Stir occasionally until shrimp is pink and opaque. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and stir juice of 1 lemon and water. Season with salt and black or red pepper to taste.
- Serve with a salad or roasted vegetables
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 15.2 g
Fat: 7.2 g
Carbs: 2.2 g