4 cod filets
1 cup cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp avocado oil
1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp onion powder
2 lemons, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
1 tsp basil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and pat cod filets with a paper towel until dry. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Combine oil, parmesan, Dijon mustard, onion powder, 1 juiced lemon, basil, and garlic in a bowl.
3. Place cod and cherry tomatoes in a 9×13 baking dish. Add mixture to baking dish and toss to coat.
4. Place thin slices of the second lemon in baking dish.
5. Bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily, about 15 minutes, depending on thickness. Serve with pan sauce.
6. Serve with vegetables or a salad on the side
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 15 g
Fat: 10 g
Carbs: 3 g