- 1 Tbs avocado oil
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbs Chili powder
- 1 can no-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 diced tomatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 Tbs fresh chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the frozen cauliflower rice to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes until heated and no frozen pieces remain.
- Add the chopped onion and chili powder. Cook for about 2-3 more minutes.
- Add black beans and cooked chicken, stir often, cook until heated through. Add lime juice, stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add the tomatoes and cilantro. Stir to combine.
Nutritional info per serving: Serves 6
Protein: 29 g
Fat: 5 g
Carbs: 20 g