- 1 cup whole wheat flour (or almond flour)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp Splenda brown sugar (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, pumpkin canned pumpkin, egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and melted coconut oil. Whisk until thoroughly blended. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until no large lumps remain.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat. Lightly oil the surface with cooking oil spray if needed.
- Use a 1/3 cup to measure the batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes until small bubbles form on the top surface. Cook on the opposite side for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- If needed, dial the heat down for the remaining batter to prevent burning the pancakes.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 6 g
Fat: 9.1 g
Carbs: 24 g