1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1.5 scoops protein powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
⅛ cup Truvia granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 egg whites
2 tsp red food coloring
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅛ cup coconut oil, melted
Optional: Lilly’s chocolate chips to top pancakes
- Blend the rolled oats in a food processor until oats are blended and are a powder consistency
- In a mixing bowl combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients to a second bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and whist until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add about ¼ of a cup of batter to the pan and cook until bubbles appear. Add in chocolate chips if desired. flip and let cook for 1-2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with sugar-free syrup, strawberries, and raspberries. Enjoy!
*For a fun addition, use a large heart-shaped cookie cutter to make heart-shaped pancakes!
Nutritional info per serving: Serves 4
Protein: 11 g
Fat: 11 g
Carbs: 31 g
To serve: sugar-free syrup, strawberries, and raspberries