- 14-ounce can low sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus 1/4 cup for dressing
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 F. Toss the chickpeas and cauliflower together in a large roasting pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt. Roast for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Whisk together the vinegar and 1/4 cup of olive oil with salt and pepper. Add dressing to chick peas and cauliflower while they are still warm. Top with parsley. Serve immediately.
Calories: 237 Protein: 10g Carbs: 30g Fat: 11g