- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1.5 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 tsp thyme, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place the broccoli florets and sweet potato chunks onto a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Drizzle with small amount of olive oil and add salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Combine the thyme, red pepper flakes, garlic, pinch of salt and pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl. Set aside 1 teaspoon of seasoning mix.
- Rub remaining seasoning on both sides of the flank steak.
- Move vegetables to the edges of the sheet pan and place seasoned steak in the middle of the pan.
- Sprinkle remaining teaspoon of seasoning over vegetables.
- Set oven to high broil.
- Cook steak and vegetables in broiler for 5-7 minutes, remove from oven, flip steak and broil for 5-7 more minutes or until steak reaches desired doneness.
- Cut steak into slices and serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Info Per Serving: Serves 4
Protein: 27 g
Fat: 15 g
Carbs: 11 g