1 ¼ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
No Sodium Mrs. Dash No Sodium Mexican Seasoning
Choice of greens: romaine, bib lettuce, kale or spinach (or a combination)
2 ears of corn
2 Orange or yellow bell peppers
1 medium cucumber, diced
½ medium onion, thinly sliced
2 cups baby tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsp feta cheese (if desired)
2 lemons or balsamic vinaigrette for dressing
- Place shrimp on wooden skewers. Over a pan, sprinkle taco seasoning on shrimp.
- Preheat grill.
- Chop the cucumbers, onion, and baby tomatoes.
- Once the grill is heated, place the corn on the grill and turn every 4-5 minutes for a total
of 15-18 minutes.
- Add the whole bell peppers next and grill for 2-3 minutes until lightly charred.
- Add the shrimp skewers and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Cut the corn off the cob and dice the bell peppers.
- Add desired lettuce to each bowl, add the vegetables (cucumbers, onion, tomatoes,
corn, and bell peppers), next add the shrimp, and lastly the feta (if desired).
- For dressing, squeeze lemon juice or use balsamic vinaigrette
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 25 g
Fat: 3 g
Carbs: 22 g