- 1 lb grilled or baked chicken
- 10 oz greens of choice (lettuce, kale, spinach, spring mix)
- 3 small peaches, sliced
- 2 ears corn, husked and kernels removed from cob
- 1/8 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ½ small red onion
- ¼ cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- Dressing of choice: white balsamic vinaigrette or freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Slice cooked chicken in strips or cubes.
2. In a large bowl gently toss lettuce peaches, corn, toasted almonds, onions and chicken. Add cheese on top. Serve immediately and add dressing, if desired, to each plate individually.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
- Calories: 329
- Protein: 42 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbs: 25 g