- 4, 5 ounce tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Edamame Hummus Ingredients:
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ½ clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
For tuna steaks: Add olive oil to large skillet and preheat on high. Add tuna steaks and cook for 2 minutes on each side for medium rare steaks.
For edamame hummus: Add all ingredients to a food processor and puree, scraping down the sides as necessary and pulsing until smooth.
Layer 2 tablespoons of hummus on a plate, place tuna steak on top, and serve with your favorite stir fried vegetables!
Calories: 201 Protein: 16g Carbs: 2g Fat: 12g