- 2 cups brussels sprouts, cut in half and remove ends
- 1 large butternut squash, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 Tbs avocado oil, divided
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/8 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/8 cup toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and butternut squash in a bowl. Add 1 Tbs avocado oil and 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar to the bowl. Toss together until vegetables are covered.
- Spread veggies on parchment paper in one even layer and bake for 30 minutes. Flip after 15 minutes to ensure even roasting. Remove once crispy.
- While baking, add cauliflower rice to a skillet with remaining 1 Tbs oil. Cook for about 5 minutes until warm and cooked through.
- Toast almonds and pecans for about 3-4 minutes until beginning to brown.
- Add cauliflower rice to a large mixing bowl or serving dish, top with brussels sprouts and butternut squash. Add toasted almonds and pecans and toss together.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 6
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 8 g
Carbs: 32 g