- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs pesto
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 8 slices mozzarella
- 8 tomato slices
- 1/8 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and spray the grates with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, pesto, avocado oil. Place the chicken on a foil lined baking sheet. Set 1 tablespoon of the mixture aside and add the rest to the chicken breasts.
- Grill the chicken for 4-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165º.
- During the last few minutes of grilling, layer 2 slices of tomatoes, 2 slices of mozzarella, and a few pieces of basil on top of each chicken breast. Drizzle the rest of the balsamic mixture on top and salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Info Per Serving: Serves 4
Protein: 31 g
Fat: 8 g
Carbs: 5 g