- 1 lb grilled chicken
- 6 medium zucchini
- Pink salt and pepper
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup pesto (homemade pesto recipe below)
- Low Fat Pesto (may freeze unused portion)
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp pecorino cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup walnuts lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch kosher salt
1. Slice grilled chicken into strips or cubes.
2. Remove ends of zucchini. Spiralize zucchini into long strands, then place into a large colander. Lightly sprinkle with salt, toss, and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse and drain well. Squeeze out excess moisture.
4. Place zucchini noodles in a large bowl, drizzle with oil and pesto. Toss to coat.
5. Combine all pesto ingredients in a blender or food processor.
6. Combine zucchini noodles and pesto until well coated. Top with tomatoes and add slices of grilled chicken.
7. Serve at room temperature or chilled in fridge.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
- Calories: 211
- Protein: 26 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbs: 13 g