- 2 ½ cup, egg white
- ¼ cup, plain greek yogurt
- 4 cups, baby spinach
- ¼ cup, fresh green onion – chopped
- 1 tsp, ground dried oregano
- ¼ tsp, sea salt – fine
- 1 T, avocado oil
- ½ cup, low fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12-cup non-stick muffin pan with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients except for cheese (eggs, yogurt, spinach, green onion, oregano, and salt).
- Add the ingredients into the muffin pan. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place the muffin pan into the center of the oven for 25 minutes or until the eggs have set and the top is golden. Remove from the pan and serve!
- Add chicken or ground turkey for extra protein!
Nutritional Info Per Serving (2 muffins):
Calories: 105; Protein: 15 g; Carbs: 3 g; Fat: 3 g