2 heads of fresh and firm romaine lettuce, cut vertically (4 halves)
2 tbsp avocado oil
Salt and pepper
1 lemon, cut in half
4 tbsp fresh parmesan cheese
1 lb grilled chicken
- Turn grill to medium high heat
- Brush lettuce halves with half of olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Grill for 3 minutes, cut side down, press down with tongs to ensure lettuce is seared. Flip and grill for another 2 minutes
- Remove from the grill, sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and squeeze lemon juice over each half. Top with parmesan on each.
- Add slices of grilled chicken on top of each half of lettuce.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 4
Protein: 24 g
Fat: 10 g
Carbs: 2 g