- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 ½ cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 2 cups spinach or another green
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix brussels sprouts, cubed butternut squash, and onion with 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until vegetables are tender and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Make the vinaigrette while the vegetables are baking. Combine cider, oil, and mustard in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast the sliced almonds until they become a golden color.
- Assemble the bowl by adding a half of a cup of wild rice, one cup of vegetables, spinach, chicken, and vinaigrette. Add the toasted almonds on top.
Nutritional info per serving: serves 5
Protein: 17.8 g
Fat: 21.2 g