- 2 thin slices Dave’s Killer Bread or Ezekiel Bread
- 1 (about 3.5 oz) grilled chicken breast
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 2 slices extra thin low-fat mozzarella cheese slices
- Sliced tomato
- Add the pesto and 1 slice of cheese to the bottom slice of bread.
- Place the chicken on next. Then top with tomato, arugula, the last slice of cheese, then the second piece of bread.
- Use avocado oil spray on the outside of the sandwich and cook on the skillet over medium-high heat until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.
Nutritional info per serving: Serves 1
Protein: 47 g
Fat: 18 g
Carbs: 33 g