1 c. Cauliflower Rice
3 tsp. Olive Oil
1 lb. peeled and deveined medium shrimp
1 medium onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, sliced
3 scallions, chopped
2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
6 c. chopped kale
1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 T olive oil. Add the shrimp to the
skillet and cook for 3 minutes, turning once until just opaque.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and place on a plate. Add 1 T olive oil to the
skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the cauliflower rice for about 5 minutes.
Remove the cauliflower rice from the skillet.
- Add 1 T to the skillet and cook the onion, garlic, and carrots for 2 minutes, or
until just starting to soften.
- Add the kale and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until kale has
- Stir in the shrimp for about 1 minute, until hot
- Serve the vegetables and shrimp over the cauliflower rice.
Calories per serving 386
Protein 38 g
Fat 10 g
Carbs 40 g